blogerud

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

An apology

I'm sorry!

I just discovered all the posts that people have been writing and I haven't been moderating and accepting. Just so you know I didn't know you had written anything!!! It's my sweet computer skillz coming through again. Thanks to all who care enough to say hi - it's motivating to write more! But I believe I shall be on top of this blog again soon ... and I have time today, considering it is dumping snow again today as it was during my last post. I've been in a local coffee shop for almost five hours now waiting for the snow to stop but ... I've decided that it's not going to. Ever. I'm disappointed because tonight was to be the first night of clccyouth.com in 2007. But alas it was not to be. The snow has made an end of that.

But the people I've seen in here today coming through are very interesting:
1.) Two very cheerful guys who have special needs. One guy sat beside me just laughing for about 10 minutes. God is so creative.
2.) A guy who made a scene coming in "out of the cold!" to use the washroom and then another scene when he discovered he had to get a key from the cashier for the aforementioned washroom break
3.) Various computer users and book readers (myself included)

Anyways, I hope I can find my car when I leave.

adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home