blogerud

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Famamily Reunion

Langerud is my name and gathering in large groups of other Langeruds and eating a lot is my game. Or it was this past labor day weekend. The Langeruds were together again, or most of us, that is. Uncle Henry and Auntie Ruth and their clan didn't make it out as well as some beloved cousins from our family too. We still managed to have a lot of fun and share some good memories. We celebrated a 30th wedding anniversary with renewal of vows included. We also celebrated God's faithfulness to us, and how 4 generations ago, my great-great-aunt shared the story of Jesus with the rest of her family as a little girl. I really admire my grandpa and his brothers and sister for showing us younguns how to give back to God by serving others and by being passionate about the Story that changed the framework of our family forever. Here's a few pics of the weekend:




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaagggg - I just lost my comment!!! Anyways, great post, Chad! I love the pics --- they really put you right there. Looks like a great reunion too. I can't believe I didn't ask you about it before this!!!! Some office mom I turned out to be!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Ms. Field said...

Your office mom showed me your blog one night when we were both working late and browsing random blogs together...just thought I'd say hi, looks like you had fun at your reunion.
Jamie

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey brother....we need to go for a run sometime...dont forget about us young adults who want to hang with the chad.

12:28 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

I heard you want to start blogging again.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home